|TNT 2005 "Trends inNanotechnology"|
25 Octubre, 2018
- Masakazu Aono (Nanomaterials Lab. NIMS, Japan): "Invention, development and application of the atomic switch"
- Stephane Auvray (Montreal University, Canada): "Carbon Nanotube Electronics : Electroluminescence Devices and Self-Assembly"
- Yoshio Bando (NIMS, Japan): "Nanotube filling with solids, liquids and gases"
- Jacques Beauvais (University of Sherbrooke, Canada): "Enhanced competitiveness of slower electron beam lithography processes at the nanoscale as a consequence of shot noise considerations"
- Flemming Besenbacher (iNANO, Denmark): "Dynamics of Organic Molecules of Surfaces Studied by High Resolution STM"
- Gerard Bidan (CEA-DRFMC, France): "Molecules and nanoelectronics: the functionalisation of nano-objects, a key for hybrid nanoelectronics"
- Mei-Yin Chou (Georgia Institute of Technology, USA): "First-Principles Investigation of the electronic, vibrational, and optical properties of semiconductor nanowires"
- Russell Cowburn (Imperial College London, UK): "Nanomagnetic structures for metallic spintronics"
- Oscar Custance (Osaka University, Japan): "Lateral manipulation of single atoms using Atomic Force Microscopy"
- Yves Dufrene (Universite Catholique de Louvain, Belgium): "AFM: a powerful tool for nanobiotechnology"
- Pedro Echenique (DIPC/UPV, Spain): "Electron and hole dynamics at surfaces"
- Jaime Ferrer (Universidad de Oviedo, Spain): "Engineering the electrical response of nanowires"
- Peter Gruetter (McGill University, Canada): "Single Electrons, Contacts and Forces - What AFM can do for Nanoelectronics"
- Bret Heinrich (Simon Fraser University, Canada): "Spin dynamics in magnetic nanostructures"
- Peter Hinterdorfer (University of Linz, Austria): "Sensing single molecule recognition with the Atomic Force Microscope"
- Kikuji Hirose (Osaka University, Japan): "First-principles calculation of transport properties of nanostructures"
- Maki Kawai (Tokyo University, Japan): "Electron phonon coupling; one great secret of NANO"
- Colin Lambert (Lancaster University, UK): "Spin-polarised electron transport in organic molecules and carbon nanotubes"
- Uzi Landman (Georgia Institute of Technology, USA): "Small is Different: Emergent behavior in the nanoscale"
- Gustavo Luengo (L'OREAL Research, France): "Exploring the local properties of the cosmetic substrate (hair and skin) by Scanning Nanoprobes"
- Bill Milne (Cambridge University, UK): "Carbon Nanotubes as Electron Sources"
- Daniel Mueller (Technische Universitat Dresden, Germany): "Imaging and detecting molecular interactions that drive biological machines at work"
- Abraham Nitzan (Tel Aviv University, Israel): "Inelastic effects in molecular conduction junctions"
- Bibiana Onoa (Dupont, USA): "Carbon Nanotubes and Nucleic Acids: Tools and Targets"
- Pablo Ordejon (CSIC-ICMAB, Spain): "Electronic transport in nanostructures from first principles"
- Yung-Woo Park (Seoul National University, Korea): "Dispersion and Current-Voltage Caracteristics of Helical Polyacetylene Single Fibers"
- Michael Pustilnik (Georgia Institute of Technology, USA): "Kondo effect in nanostructures"
- Eran Rabani (Tel Aviv University, Israel): "Drying-Mediated Self-Assembly of Nanoparticles"
- Ron Reifenberger (Purdue University, USA): "CNTs attached to AFM and STM tips"
- Siegmar Roth (M-P-I fuer Festkoerperforschung, Germany): "Transistor from Individual Nanotubes"
- Miquel Salmeron (Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory, USA): "Atomic level studies of surface reactions: the nature of active sites, adsorbate diffusion and the role of impurities and poisons"
- Ivan K. Schuller (UCSD, USA): "Nanostructures: confinement, proximity and induced effects"
- Clivia Sotomayor Torres (NMRC, Ireland): "Propagation and scattering of light in opal heterojunctions"
- Nongjian Tao (Arizona State University, USA): "Conductance switching in single redox molecules"
- Kohei Uosaki (Hokkaido University, Japan): "Charge Transport in Multilayer Assemblies of Metal and Semiconductor Nanoclusters"
- Patrick Van Hove (EC-DG Information Society, Belgium): "Advanced Research in Information Processing Components Initiatives at European Level"
- Jose-Luis Vicent (Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain): "Ratchet Effect in Nanostructured Superconductors and Biological Motors"
- Robert A. Wolkow (University of Alberta, Canada): "Field Regulation of Single Molecule Conductivity by a Charged Atom"
- Hongqi Xu (Lund University / Nanometer Consortium, Sweden) "Room-temperature functional nanoelectronic devices and circuits with ballistic junctions"
Oral Contributions (120 oral contribution requests received / 20 slots available)
- Hichem Abed (CRMCN/CNRS, France) "Growth of silicon nanowires by laser-sassisted CVD of silane"
- Peter Boggild (Technical University of Denmark, Denmark) "Wafer-scale assembly of nanotube network devices using dielectrophoresis"
- Stefan Bromley (Universidad de Barcelona/PCB, Spain) "Nanoclusters and new materials: probing the low energy landscape of nanoscale silica"
- Simon Brown (Nano Cluster Devices Ltd, New Zealand) "Nanotechnology through self-assembly of clusters"
- Paul Campbell (Naval Research Laboratory, USA) "Chemical detection using single-walled carbon nanotubes"
- Yves Dory (Institut de Pharmacologie, Canada) "From cyclic peptides to micrometric tubes. A self-assembling process taking place in liquid crystals"
- Miguel Angel Garcia (Universidad Complutense de Madrid - IMA, Spain) "Room temperature ferromagnetism in the Mn-Zn-O system: a new interphase magnetism"
- Julio Gomez-Herrero (Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Spain) "Tuning the conductance of single-walled carbon nanotubes by ion irradiation in the Anderson localisation regime"
- Laurence Goux-Capes (DRECAM/SPEC-CEA Saclay, France) "Interconnection of nanotubes through DNA linker"
- Joerg Kroeger (IEAP, CAU Kiel, Germany) "STS of Adatom and Single Atom Contacts"
- Jerome Lagoute (Paul Drude Institut, Germany) "Electronic properties of kinked and branched monoatomic quantum wires"
- Liberato Manna (INFM-NNL, Italy) "Synthesis, applications and perspectives of complex nanocrystal structures"
- Elena Mena-Osteritz (University of Ulm, Germany) "2D and 3D Self-assembling of organic semiconductors"
- Javier Mendez (ICMM/CSIC, Spain) "Nanostructuring organic material"
- Enrique Ortega (Universidad del Pais Vasco, Spain) "Lateral engineering of surface states: towards surface state nanoelectronics"
- Soledad Penades (CSIC - Instituto de Investigaciones Quimicas, Spain) "Glyconanobiotechnology: a new methodology to create biofunctional nanoparticles with application in biotechnology and nanomaterials science"
- Ruben Perez (Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Spain) "Hydrogen reactivity on Au single-atom chains and the fractional conductance quantum"
- Carolina Redondo (Universidad del Pais Vasco, Spain) "An ion-beam sputter for fabrication of non-conformal films, multilayers and sub-200nm nanomagnets"
- Andy Round (HH Wills Physics Laboratory, UK) "Non-destructive imaging of single molecules and biological nanostructures beyond video rates"
- Alexander Shluger (University College London, UK) "Exciting corners and edges: Nanochemistry of oxides"
© Phantoms Foundation 2019