Conference Tower (Tokyo Bigsight, Japan)
February 16-18, 2011
Nanoscience & Nanotechnology Spain Area
Coordinated by Phantoms Foundation (Spain)
In collaboration with ICEX - program "españa-technology for life"
At nano tech 2011, visitors will see the whole range of cutting-edge technologies and products that are essential today for modern manufacturing: nano materials, nano fabrication technology, evaluation & measurement, applied nanotech for IT & electronics, biotechnology, and the automotive field.
nano tech 2011 will be held together with eight concurrent exhibitions: Nano Bio Expo 2011, ASTEC2011, METEC2011, Printable Electronics 2011, InterAqua 2011, Convertech JAPAN 2011, neo functional material 2011 and the new Eco-cell Battery Expo 2011. Eco-cell Battery Expo will focus on the manufacturing process of solar cells, fuel cells and secondary batteries..
All exhibitions together will cover market places in various industries and enable business exchange for leading edge technology and products.
- Call for application (In Spanish)
- Press-Release nano tech 2011 (In English) -
- Press-Release nano tech 2011 (In Japanese) -
- Flyer- Spain Area nano tech 2011 - English -
- Flyer- Spain Area nano tech 2011 - Japanese -
- The Spain Area awarded at nano tech 2011 Press Release -