|Welcome to the Special Issue No. 27 of the "E-Nano Newsletter" that three-monthly provides scientific articles, reports and updated information on Nanotechnology and more specifically Emerging Nanoelectronics. The following contributions will be available:
- "Advances in graphene chemical vapour deposition" by M. T. Cole, K. Ying, M. Kang, W. I. Milne and K. B. K. Teo..
- "The great potential of graphene" by A. Zurutuza.
- "Plasma modification of graphene an graphene like materials for component performance enhancement" byM. Williams, K. Seunarine, R. Gibbs and C. Spacie.
- "Synthesis of few layer graphene from organic raw materials without a substrate and catalyst under hydrostatic pressure" by K. Muramatsu.
- "GRAnPH®: high quality graphene oxide obtained from GANF® carbon nanofibers" by J. Orna, D. Lopez-Diaz, A. Perez, M. J. Rodriguez, A. R. Lagunas, M. Velazquez, S. Blanco and C. Merino.